Monday, October 13, 2008

TrendPlant ACTIVITIES

We, the TrendPlant group, went on our last retail outting 9/29.

First we went to Ten Thousand Villages in downtown Overland Park. They work with artistan groups around the world for quality and authentic goods. I believe some of the money from your purchase goes back to the country the item came from.

I thought the place was a great spot to get unigue gifts. The prices were reasonable too.








Then we went to Dean & DeLuca for lunch. Didn't have much time to look at all of the goodies because we were off down the street to West Elm.


A fall masculine theme was definitely present.


I'm sad that this was our last outing. Being in the group was such a privilege and I learned so many new research skills to apply to my job and personal projects.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great pics, lady!