Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Mosaic Lounge

Saturday, October 11th my husband DJ'd at Mosaic Lounge in the Kansas City Power and Light District. He plays there every Wednesday, but that's a work night so I don't go out. But since this was a Saturday I actually got a chance to go out and see him play.

My husband designs his own flyers. Cool huh?

However, I have to do the path for him in Photoshop to do to the photo cut-out, but he won't tell me how to do all of the cool Photoshop effects. What ev... I got my own tricks!!!

I love the interior of Mosaic. The Moroccan shapes of the bar and ceiling are really cool.


I shouldn't show photos of some of my Hallmark friends that came out. They are directors and I'm sure they don't want their co-workers to see them getting their groove on! So here is a photo of the entertainment coordinator of Bice Bistro and me looking suave!

This was one of the last summery nice nights in Kansas City. Goodbye summer!!! It's like 40 degrees now (I'm cold!).

No comments: