Monday, February 11, 2008

MARC JACOBS + LOUIS VUITTON

Photobucket

Randomly last week I sat down on my sofa, turned on my TV and started searching through the guide of shows. Just my luck, a documentary on the Sundance Channel featuring fashion designer Marc Jacobs was just starting. I sat mesmerized and completely glued to my television for the full 75 minutes it aired. It was a look into Jacobs' genius at his own American label as well as his art direction at the French fashion house of Louis Vuitton.

Please, set your DVR... or dust off a VHS and learn how to program the timer on your VCR... whatever it takes. This is one creative jolt you won't want to miss.

It airs again Monday, February 18th at noon and Thursday, February 28th at 10 AM. Click the link for more information and to see a clip.

http://www.sundancechannel.com/films/500312970

No comments: