Thursday, February 7, 2008

Cold weather cre-a-tiv-i-ty...

...or rather, the lack thereof. All of this snow is doing a number on my skin, my hair, and my creative brain cells.

I was shoveling several inches of snow (and ice) off of my driveway last night, trying not to drop the shovel with my frozen fingers, and it hit me: I need some warm weather inspiration. So, I did a little "online visualization"--a kind of "I wish pixels could be teleportation devices" research that I often do when the chilly weather gets me down. Here's a look:






Ahhhhhh.....I could feel the warmth of the sun on my skin, the ocean breeze, the cabana-boy bringing me another fruity drink. I was almost there...but then I remembered:



this is what my driveway looks like. Lots of shoveling to do, so I'd better get back to it. Guess we can all dream!

1 comment:

Josh said...

of course you are cool enough. especially now i know you have a blog. haha. i love it. i hope to see you really soon.