Monday, April 28, 2008

Sew-creative!

A wonderfully talented Hallmark designer, Jeanee, has recently taken up sewing (a hobby that started from a sewing workshop that she took here at Hallmark). I found her work and blog today online, and was so inspired!

From her blog:

"Well, April 2007 I took a sewing workshop at work. I didn't know how to sew at all, but I ended up making a beautiful apron. I found that I was a natural at sewing, so I signed up for a basic sewing class. A few weeks later on Memorial Day a good friend of mine was having folks over for a BBQ. I got up @ 9A Saturday and whipped up a hostess apron by noon... I figured I had something, so I started my Etsy shop in July [2007]."

Enjoy a glance at Jeanee's work below, and check out more of her work and see what inspires her creativity here.





No comments: