Friday, April 16, 2010

West 18th Street Fashion Show


I'm so excited to announce that the Tenth Anniversary Celebration of the West 18th Street Fashion Show, A Decadent Summer, will be held at dusk on Saturday, June 12th.

I've been every year since I've been living in Kansas City and I love it each time. This will be my 5th show to see.

The show takes place in on West 18th Street in Kansas City, between the cross-streets of Wyandotte and Baltimore.

As the anniversary event it's going to be more elaborate, over-the-top affair than ever! The show will feature eighteen collections from a select group of local and national designers.

2 comments:

Hello There ! said...

So excited! This is great news, thank you!

Jeanee said...

Official photos:
http://westeighteenthstreet.com/blog/photo-slideshow-of-the-2010-west-18th-street-fashion-show-a-decadent-summer/