Monday, April 19, 2010

celebrating Earth Day at Hallmark

We're celebrating Earth Day this week at Hallmark!


There will be representatives with information on how to recycle and save energy.

And not only is the 22nd Earth Day... it's also Take Your Kids to Work Day! There will be samples from local food farmers and kids can plant an heirloom tomato plant with seeds and instructions to take home.

Uhmmm... I don't have a kid to bring to work but I want an heirloom tomato kit!

What are you doing to celebrate Earth Day?

2 comments:

RoSe said...

since you questioned...
I revamped the pro bono Earthday artwork done for Earthsayers.tv last year...has a year really gone by so fast?
http://www.earthsayers.com/
Painted signs last week for this Saturdays celebration in Ashland.
http://shortasaminute.blogspot.com/2010/04/soulfood.html
And I am the official photographer for the upcoming event, oh boy lots of fun and Kodak moments of children with painted faces.
Pics to come on my blog, thanks for asking.
Sweeet!

Jeanee said...

That sounds like a great event RoSe. I'll be sure to revisit your blog to see photos of the event.

Thanks for stopping by!