Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Little Things We Do…

I was looking at some of my favorite blogs today and I ran across a posting on Hostess with the Mostess blog talking about doing little things for people. And there I saw a collage of Hallmark images! How awesome is that?!?

Hostess with the Mostess expressed that she doesn't leave "surprise cards" for her friends as much as she used to anymore due to the daily stresses in life.

"I found myself feeling creative & happy today just remembering how good it feels when you know that you’ve made someone else happy," she says. "With everything that’s going on in the world today, it seems like now might be a better time than ever to start paying attention to the “little things” and spreading some more joy around."

I thought it was such a great reminder on how to give a little happy to the people we care about and make a difference in our daily lives. Send a Hallmark card!

No comments: