Friday, August 15, 2008

TrendPlant ACTIVITIES

Every year at Hallmark the Trends department has COLOR WEEK. It's a week full of inspirational presentations on color.

There is always a cool poster announcing the event. This year the members of TrendPlant were asked to make a poster and ALL of them would be posted. I was so happy and honored to be a part of this project and see my poster along with the other awesome designers in the group.

So here they are!

by Elizabeth



by Court



by Ralanna



by me, Jeanee



by Kristine



by Kim




by Dee

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

all of them are so nicely done! an additional note: the last poster, by Kim, features cut paper flowers (the white sheet has slits in it, revealing a colored sheet of paper behind the cuts). so fun!

Bess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bess said...

thanks for posting these, jeanee. i love seeing them around the building as well. great job!

Unknown said...

Ooo: very festive! I'm actually working on a project for you guys right now: is there any chance I can get in touch with one of you about color trends? I'd like to incorporate it into my research/presentation if I can. Or is that top-secret-classified?