Monday, May 5, 2008

HELLO, CUPCAKE!


I love this website and I pray that we'll get a Sprinkles Cupcakes in Kansas City. Some people pray for way more important things- good health, success, love. I pray for cupcakes. Whatever gets you through the day. Go to the website and vote for the Kansas City location. www.sprinklescupcakes.com.
I don't know when it became so trendy to eat a small cake over a big one. This place has beautiful cupcakes, amazing packaging and a cool website. I especially love the chart that tells you what flavors are served on particular days. I have a couple passions in life. Besides my family (dogs included), a cure for breast cancer is a very close second. I'm always in search for companies, big and small, who give back. The first week of October (breast cancer awareness month), Sprinkles donates all the proceeds from it's strawberry cupcakes to the Entertainment Industry Foundation's Woman's Cancer Research Fund.

Check out these blogs.

No comments: