Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New on "Hallmarkers Who Blog" List

We just added another fabulous person to the "Hallmarkers Who Blog" list: Ana R.! Below is part of her self-authored bio. I can picture Ana saying this out loud -- ah! Another woman who writes like she talks (that is a complement-we could be besties, girl). Keep rockin, Ana!

"Hello. My name is Ana Reinert and I am noticing that I kind of have enormous hair in this picture. Hindsight is always 20/20, isn’t it? Currently, I work as a graphic designer for a tiny little division of a great big greeting card company. Before moving to Kansas City, I lived and worked in Chicago, Albuquerque and Knoxville, TN. I never imagined I’d live in Kansas City but sometimes fate plays a hand in our lives and we just have to go with it. I am also a photographer, frequent doodler, knitter, blogger and a (crazy) cat lady. I obsessively collect office supplies, particularly pencils and pens but I can be swayed off the road by an art supply store as quickly as an Office Depot. Some things can’t be helped..."

Stop by and check out Sugaroni!

2 comments:

ana said...

Actually, I don't work in Shoebox anymore. (When was the last time I updated my profile!?!) Oops. Other than that, everything listed is fairly accurate.

Jeanee said...

Welcome! We need some FRESh posts!